Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Extra updates!!

Here is the update to the January flower "carnation" that I am doing from the designer Maurer-Stroh.  Its a pretty quick stitch.  I think this is my 2nd or 3rd day.  I would say 2nd because I had to get the right colors and didn't do that til last night.  Almost finished with the greens and then bring on the pinks!!!!

Still working on her dress....should take too much longer on this part.  My eyes just get so tired of looking at the same butter hue of yellow!!

Finally finished August!!! Tomorrow I will start on September and work on the carnations above too.  Two in one day...Oh my!!

Not a stitch...but it sure comes in handy when I go shopping.  Kind of.  I can see a "pattern" here though.  I had a list of the colors I needed and I had this check off list with me too.  So I got the color I needed and the ones around it too! HAHA! I need to take a new picture of this as I have more crossed off of my "needs"!

Not much has changed on this one as it was my first to work on this month.  Trying to do something new each day!


I think my 15 projects are going to evolve some.  I know I am going to finish the ones I have already started but I thinking of doing the teapot collection and wreath collection in the 365 Tiny Cross Stitch book.  If I add them all up I think it will be over 36 projects. because I would count each month's project as 1. LOL!  I'm a cheater I know it!


Go by Amazon and check out this book...you won't be disappointed I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching. Off to check out the book now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your monthly designs are so cute! I can't wait to see the pink carnations!

    ReplyDelete