Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dawn of another DAY!

Today is World Diabetes Day.  But I don't think I have anything blue to work on.. :(  I have grey...would that count?  How many of you are affected by diabetes or do you not allow it to affect you at all?  We have a different circumstance, I am Type 1 and so are 3 of the 4 kids.  We all pump our insulin as well.  Remember everyone's diabetes is different and should be treated as so.  Ok that is my diabetes talk for the morning.


A bit of an older picture but still a good one!

This was taken on 12/12/12...cool, huh?

All of our pumps.  I have a new one now 
therefore we need a new picture.


I will post my stitching a bit later on...I will leave you with this:


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I'm Lindsey! I have a question regarding your blog. Could you please email me when you have a moment? Thank you so much, looking forward to hearing from you!

    lindseyDOTcaldwellATrecallcenterDOTcom

    ReplyDelete