Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Morning, Sunshine!

Good Morning! Shunshine!

I know its been awhile but I have been through several hospitalizations and a residential treatment center for my anorexia.  Things are progressing slowly with daily setbacks but each day is a  new one and I can only hope for another day to do better in my recovery.   When I struggle I am at least able to recognize it and try to redirect myself using coping skills or some talk therapy.  Grateful for a wonderful new therapist, great friends and a lovely, supportive family.

Here is my latest project...its crochet!  I am still stitching but right now I am using the hook and it is one of my coping skills.  A nice glow of morning sunrise on my single crochets!! Yay!

This cartoon ties in with my treatment center, recovery and crochet!  
Nobody wants to be CODA...it just happens!

 This is why I like to watch mindless tv. 
I can crochet or stitch and listen to the tv and not have to look up at it to know what's going on.  
A close up of the stitches.  The yarn is fabulous and from Hobby Lobby.  I love their Yarn Bee and Baby Bee yarn lines.  I have been to boutique yarn stores but really have a hard time paying boutique prices.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful crochet! Kudos to you for working hard to take care of yourself. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete