Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

stitching in the dark

Well not quite pitch black but I got up this morning and started crocheting on a scarf.  Love the colors (posted yesterday with the orange and brown) and I love how easy everything works out.  
The lights were off and the blinds were not up yet so it still had a really soft glow within the room and my hook was definitely on a caffeine kick (I wish!).

I got through the dvr version of Grey's Anatomy from last night.  It really didn't take long as I can fast forward through the commercials.  Plus, the show was a little boring in my opinion.  Ready for next week and feel the need for them to give us some meat before they go on winter break.  Will Arizona go back home? Or will the thrill of what she is doing keep her away?

Its a good thing I have good eyesight though...maybe next time I will turn on a light or open the blinds and watch the birds and squirrels.


No comments:

Post a Comment