Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

One stitch at a time...

I take things one stitch at a time or one row at a time lately. 
Most people say they take one day at a time but sometimes we have to live in the moments and take things even slower than the majority of people.
So stop and smell the roses, get your hook and yarn out and create something special. 
Remember...one.memory.at.time.
See here are a couple of colors from what I call my ugly blanket.  You see I only took a picture of two colors from the blanket but there is really several colors on here and they don't match at all.  But I didn't care.  I made this blanket while in residential treatment at Timberline Knolls and the way I looked at it I was putting the pieces of my life back together and crocheting the same way.  Well I can't get the picture to load on here...will try tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment